Dr Nentwich Orthodontics Families and Friends:
We hope you and your family are staying safe and healthy!
After spending a significant amount of time reviewing guidelines from the Center of Disease Control (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), resulting in implementing procedures for the well-being for everyone.
Due to Covid-19, we have developed new safety measures and guidelines that will help you navigate our new check in process and appointment policies. Please review below thoroughly and carefully:
- Upon arrival to your scheduled orthodontic appointment, we ask that you call our office or text 1-833-685-6711 while in your vehicle. You will receive a “Please come in” text back, then you will be able to enter the building. If not answered after 5-10 minutes; Please call the office 508-845-6711 for Shrewsbury or 508-829-4309 for Holden.
- 48 hours before your scheduled appointment, you must submit a Supplement Consent and Health Questionnaire. Failure to submit the requested form will result in cancelation of your appointment and possible missed appointment fee of $25.00. You can find this form on our website under new patient tab. Do not enter the office without submitting this form.
- During these appointments;
Feel free to stay in your car or feel free to run an errand, as seats are limited, due to social distancing. We will provide a text message if we need a parent/guardian for the appointment, we will provide an email or text prior to the appointment if parents are required to attend.
- At the end of each appointment, we will provide a detailed email about the visit, unless parents are present, we will discuss the appointment in office.
- You are welcome to call the office, text the text line or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book the next appointment to make it easier for you!
- At the door we will be taking temperatures of every patient with a touch-less hand-held thermometer, as well as parents and siblings attending. If their temperature is greater than 99.6 you will be asked to reschedule. If you answered NO, patients may be seated.
- For financial or insurance question please call our office, or email email@example.com where we will respond as soon as possible
All our staff have been provided with the updated personal protective equipment and we will continue to follow our cleaning and sanitation (CDC) guidelines.
As health care professionals, we believe we have a role to play in “flattening the curve” in order to follow scientific public health advice to help limit infections and slow the spread of the virus. Stay healthy! We look forward to seeing you soon.
The Office of Dr. Roland Nentwich Orthodontics