Dear Nentwich Orthodontics Families and Friends:
We hope you and your family are staying safe and healthy!
As you all know, the situation with the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak is changing on a daily, if not hourly basis as new information and guidelines emerge.
We are spending a significant amount of time reviewing guidelines from the Center of Disease Control (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) as well as implementing procedures for the well-being of everyone.
Due to Covid-19, we have developed new safety measures and guidelines that will help you navigate our new check-in process and appointment policies. Please review below thoroughly and carefully:
• Upon arrival to your scheduled orthodontic appointment, we ask that you call our office, or text 1-844-396-9125 while in your vehicle. (you will receive a “Please come in” text when you can come in the building). Do not enter the building with out the OK from one of our staff members.
• To practice social distancing in the Holden Office, we ask that you enter through the back door, patients will leave out the front door. For the Shrewsbury office, patients will be asked to enter through the front door and leave through the back door.
• Please do not drop your child off, as the reception area will be closed, and we will not allow them to wait in our office.
• For minors, only one parent/guardian will be allowed in the office. Please wait in your vehicle if possible. Siblings will not be allowed in the office until further notice. Parents and patients must wear a mask when entering the building. Please bring your own mask from home as we are experiencing a shortage in mask supplies and will not provide you with one.
• 48 hours before your scheduled appointment, you must submit a Supplement Consent & Health Questionnaire. Failure to submit the requested form will result in cancelation of your appointment and possible missed appointment fee of $25.00. You can find this form on our website under new patient tab. Do not enter the office without submitting this form.
• At the door we will be taking temperatures of every patient with a touch-less hand-held thermometer, or a disposable one-time use thermometer, and ask a few Covid-19 related questions, If anyone answers yes to the COVID-19 questionnaire or if their temperature is greater than 99.6 you will be asked to reschedule. If you answered NO, patients will then be directed to wash their hands at our motion-censor sinks and use a mouth wash.
• When the patient’s appointment is complete, they will be given an appointment assessment report that will include details of their visit.
• Please contact our office to schedule the patients next appointment.
• For financial or insurance question please call our office, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, rather than visiting the front desk. We will respond during non-peak hours.
• We understand that the back to school schedule is a new experience for everyone, and as always we will do our best to accommodate you, however we are following the CDC guidelines and appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That may result in fewer options for scheduling your appointments. Please be aware that it is impossible to not miss school/work for an orthodontic appointment.
To avoid the spread of Covid-19, toys, magazines and the hydration station have been removed from our office, We have installed motion censored faucets for our hand washing stations and placed social distancing stickers to navigate you throughout the office.
All our staff have been provided with the updated personal protective equipment (PPE) and we will continue to follow our cleaning and sanitation (CDC) guidelines.
As health care professionals, we believe we have a role to play in “flattening the curve” in order to follow sound, scientific public health advice to help limit infections and slow the spread of the virus we need your full compliance with the new safety guidelines we are presenting.
Stay healthy, practice social distancing and we look forward to treating you again as soon as possible. Remember we are all in this together, and together we will get through it.
The Office of Dr. Roland Nentwich Orthodontics